I had misidentified the following species:
- Camponotus cosmicus - more likely within what can best be described as the vestitus complex.
- Monomorium dolatu - doesn't appear to be any of the species included in Bolton (1987). I had suspected that this was the case, but without checking reference material went with the closest option.
- Camponotus rufoglaucus controversus - slight differences in setae and pubescence but the specimens checked were not types and were majors only.
- Camponotus olivieri lemma and delagoensis - I couldn't check these subspecies.
- Crematogaster impressa - the specimens present were collected by Donisthorpe and did not appear to be the same as mine or each other. Chances are this species and C. excisa will not be resolved until the taxonomy is revised.